Skip to content
General Terms and Conditions
- Basic provision
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "GTC") establish
in accordance with Section 1751 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code the mutual
rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with selling a voucher
that the customer purchases through his / her voluntary will through the sales web
site https://eshop.boodlex.com (the "Sales Web Portal"). GTC become part of a
contract. Rights and obligations not governed by an
order (contract concluded between the Parties), nor a separate agreement, nor the
GBC, shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and / or the
Consumer Protection Act 634/1992 Coll., or other generally binding legal
- Voucher means a voucher entitling the Customer to purchase goods, services, and
other tangible or intangible values (rights) to partners of the Sales Web Portal.
The voucher includes, but is not limited to: (i) a numeric or other sign; (ii) a
value (expressed in EURO); and (iii) validity (if not mentioned is validity one
month). The voucher is transferable to a third person with the prior consent of the
- The voucher is only for purchase (can be claimed) by the partners; it can not be
changed for money, unspent value is not returned. Voucher exchange, i.e. replacement
of Voucher for another Voucher, is possible only on the basis of an agreement of the
Provider with a third party (i.e. other publisher / agent). The terms of the Voucher
for another voucher will be set in the Sales Web Portal (if applicable).
- Customer is understood to be a consumer acting outside of his / her business or
outside the scope of his / her independent profession, who has ordered, paid and
acquired the ownership of the Voucher through the Sales Web Portal upon acquaintance
with the terms, possibilities of exercise, value and consideration hereinafter
referred to as the "Customer").
- Agent is understood to be Mobriton ČR s.r.o., Company ID: 04026039, with registered
office at Tyršova 258, Modřice, postal code: 664 42 (hereinafter referred to as "the
- Partner means a third person who, on the basis of a contractual relationship,
agreement or other legal title, offers (sells) to the Customer goods, other tangible
or intangible value (right), and the Voucher (hereinafter referred to as the
"Partner") is eligible for payment.
- A brokerage agreement means a contract between the Agent and the Customer that is
concluded through the Sales Web Portal, on the basis of which the Customer will
receive a Voucher that is applicable to the Affiliates.
- Customer registration
- Customer registration is able through the Sales Web Portal.
- The Customer undertakes to enter the correct data in the registration and to become
acquainted with the condition of the purchase and application of the Voucher, upon
receipt of the User ID and the login password.
- Customer purchases a voucher through the Sales Web Portal. The customer completes
the order form, which he sends as a proposal to the Provider. Customer's order is
accepted by the Provider confirming the message on Customer's contact email.
- By sending the order, the Customer accepts the sales prices of a particular Voucher
(value) as well as other terms of application of the Voucher. The right to issue the
Voucher is issued only when the entire Voucher is credited to the Agent's bank
- Customer's order made with an addendum or deviation within the meaning of Section
1740 (3) of the Civil Code is not by accepting an offer for the conclusion of the
Intermediary Contract. The mediation contract is concluded when the Customer pays
the purchase price. The moment of payment is the moment when the entire price is
credited to the account of the Provider.
- The Provider will send the Voucher to the Customer immediately after payment, in the
form of a PDF on the Customer's Contact E-mail, which he entered within the order of
the Sales Web Portal.
- No special codes of conduct are binding on the Provider or any special codes of
conduct are voluntarily disregarded.
- Payment for the Voucher
- The value (purchase price) of the voucher is specified by the voucher. The price is
always including of VAT (if applicable) and includes the cost of the service
provided by the Agent. Customer makes a payment in one of the following ways:
- Payment gateway. Voucher payments will primarily be made via the Payment
Gateway. The payment will be made by the payment / credit card, which the
Customer holds (the owner). The Customer declares and warrants the Agent
that the data provided by the card issuer (s) are valid and complete.
- To the bank account of the Agent. In justified cases, payment of the Voucher
may be made to bank account by wire transfer or cash deposit. Customer with
respect to the Agent's obligation under paragraph 4.4. of this Article, as
well as the Agent's request not to damage its reputation, the Customer's
justification will be demonstrated by the request.
- By Voucher. Payment of the Voucher by a voucher issued by another agent is
possible if it is listed on the Sales Web Portal, which will also specify
the terms and conditions of payment.
- The price of the service provided by the Agent is available at the Sales Web Portal.
The customer agrees to pay for the Voucher so that the incoming payment on the Agent
account corresponds to the value of the Voucher. The Agent is not liable for any
payment, exchange rate, improper calculation or currency transfer by the Customer,
or for other reasons that would result in the difference in value credited to the
Intermediary's account and the Customer's Purchased
Vouchers. The Customer acknowledges that, in the case of payment of a sum other than
the value of Voucher, the Voucher for such a value can not be issued. With respect
to the costs of the Tracking and Matching Agent, a contractual penalty is agreed, as
a flat-rate compensation amount equal to the difference between the actual amount
credited and the rounded amount of the received payment to a total of EUR 50. The
Agent will send a Voucher to the Customer in the
amount of the received payment less the contractual penalty. Entitlement to a
contractual penalty arises at the time of receipt of a payment at a rate other than
a divisible EUR 50. The Customer agrees to offset the payment received by the Agent.
Set-off is made when the Voucher is reduced by a contractual penalty to the
- The customer is required to make a Voucher payment under a variable number, which is
the Voucher number. In justified cases of bulk payment of vouchers or the
impossibility to enter a variable symbol, the payment will be made under VS 0000 and
in the payment note the "user ID" of the Customer received in the registration will
be indicated. The Customer acknowledges that, in the event of an incorrect
specification of the payment, the Voucher may only be obtained
- The Agent has the right to identify the Customer under Act No. 253/2008 Coll., On
Certain Measures against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, as amended, if
the amount exceeds EUR 1,000 or if it is a suspicious transaction. The Customer
declares that the funds that have been paid for the Voucher are legally acquired and
/ or not legally or contractually restricted. At the same time, the customer
declares that he is not a politically exposed person.
- The Agent is responsible for delivering the Voucher to the Customer upon payment of
his full price. All rights to defective performance apply to Partners with whom the
Customer has ordered goods / service / other similar performance or value. The
period for exercising the rights from the defective performance, unless stipulated
otherwise, is one year after its issuance.
- The Agent is not responsible for the loss of the Voucher or the defective
performance of the Partner. Customer acknowledges that after the expiration of the
Voucher, the claim can not be made.
- The Provider is not liable for any damage or other harm arising from the use of the
goods / services or other values purchased through the Voucher.
- Withdrawal from the contract
- The customer who is a consumer has the right under Section 1829 (1) of the Civil
Code to withdraw from the Brokerage agreement within 14 days of the receipt of the
Voucher. Withdrawal must be delivered to the Agent by electronic mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by the last day of the deadline or in writing to the
address of the Provider's office. In withdrawall, the Customer shall indicate the
date of the order, the Voucher number and the bank account to
which the voucher value is to be returned (fulfillment). In the event of a refund of
the unused voucher, a handling fee of 2.4% will be charged.
- Withdrawal from the Brokerage agreement is possible (inter alia) by filling in a
template for withdrawal, available at the Sales Web Portal.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Voucher's value is the Customer's
obligation only if the Voucher has not been returned to the Customer directly by the
Partner and the Voucher has not been applied.
- The Agent returns to the Customer (the consumer) the value of the Voucher or,
further fulfillment according to the valid legal regulation, without undue delay, no
later than 14 days from the moment of delivery of the valid withdrawal. The Customer
acknowledges that, in the case of reasons on his side, the Agent is not in default
with the return of the Voucher value (for example, failure or misstatement of the
Customer's Bank account).
- The Agent reserves the right not to execute the transaction.
- Protection of personal data
- Protection of the personal data of the Customer, which is a person, is determined by
Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data. Customer agrees to
process these personal data: name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone
number, copy of ID and proof of address (collectively referred to as "personal
- The Customer agrees with the processing of personal data by the Agent for the
implementation of the contractual relationship, i.e. the management of the
Customer's Account, fulfillment of the legal obligations of the Agent and
identification of the Customer by the Partner. If the Customer does not choose
another option, he agrees with the processing of personal data by the Seller also
for the purpose of sending information and commercial communications.
- The Customer acknowledges that he / she is required to report his / her personal
details (when registering, in his user account, when ordering through the Sales Web
Portal), correctly and truthfully, and is obliged to inform the Provider without
undue delay of any change in his or her personal data or other facts, which have or
could have an impact on the contractual relationship concluded in the intentions of
these GTCs or directly or indirectly to the Agent.
- By processing the buyer's personal data, the Agent may authorize a third party as
processor. In addition to persons to whom necessary data will be passed on Customer
in the performance of the Provider's commitment, personal data will not be passed on
to third parties without the prior consent of the Customer. Personal data will be
processed indefinitely. Personal data will be processed electronically in an
- Customer acknowledges that the personal data provided are accurate, true and
complete and that he / she has been advised that this is a voluntary provision of
- Should the Customer believe that the Agent or the processor is processing his or her
personal data contrary to the protection of private and personal life, in
contravention of applicable law and / or has the interest to change or revoke
consent to the processing of personal data, he ask Agent to do so via e-mail address
email@example.com or by written request addressed to the Agent's address (address),
explanation or removal of the resulting condition, or
withdraws consent to the processing of the data.
- Final Provisions
- Customer undertakes not to engage in any activity that may allow him / her or third
parties to tamper with or improperly use software or other parts of the Sales Web
- Consumer disputes under the Brokerage agreement are the responsibility of the Czech
Trade Inspection, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2,
IČ: 000 20 869, Internet address: http://www.coi.cz
- The customer assumes the risk of changing circumstances in accordance with § 1765
(2) of the Civil Code.
- These Terms and Conditions are displayed on the Sales Web Portal
https://eshop.boodlex.com. The Business Terms are valid to the extent and wording
that appear on the Provider's website on the day the order is dispatched.
- By sending the order, the Customer acknowledges to the Agent that he has become
familiar with these terms of business that he is fully understandable and agrees
with them. These terms and conditions are notified to the Customer in sufficient
time before the order is made and have the opportunity to become acquainted with